Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hitting Restart

It's been a couple of years. I thought I might try this blogging thing again. I figure I am ready now to "put it all out there" and do some public sharing of how I am coping with widowhood. Mostly, I figure I'll write about training and racing, like I did before, with a little bit here and there about I am fitting pieces of my old life into an entirely new life. Writing helps me figure things out. Believing that someone is listening (or reading) and actually cares makes me think hard about the path I might take.

For now, the site is "under construction," as I figure out what to add and how to do it. It will become more interesting (I hope). In the meantime, I am going to post regularly. I think my first real post to get us started will be a reflection on this year's triathlon season. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. This is great, and strange! I just posted on my blog for the first time in over a year. I was inspired by Tea's return to frequent posting. I'm looking forward to some good stuff from both of us.

    ReplyDelete